Video Editing - February 22, 2020 • 2PM-5PM, Executives Suites, 6151 Lake Osprey Drive, Sarasota FL 34240
Instructor: Stephen Barker
Weary about creating and editing videos? Let me tell you: DON'T WORRY, NOW YOU CAN!
Make Fantastic Videos for Office, Home, Work, Sales, Shows, Schools – Suitable For All Industries! Create professional high quality video presentations and express your creativity.
This 3-hour workshop will cover:
Introduction to Video Editing
- Considerations Unique to Time-based Media
- NLEs (Non-Linear Editors)
- Learn the basic steps to working with an NLE
- Learn how to correctly plan video shoots to tell a story
Laptop (less than 5 years old)
HitFilm Express (free version can be downloaded prior to attending the workshop from https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-express)
Bring 3 raw video clips saved on your laptop:
1. Film of someone asking questions.
2. Separate film of someone else answering questions.
3. Film of questioner doing a sequence of “reactions” as if listening to the answers.
Note: workshop can be taken without a laptop but for a hands on learning experience a laptop is preferred